Sunday, August 12, 2007

Worst pick up lines I've ever heard...

So, in my attempt to get a life, we decided to go out to a bar tonight. Now, I'm in no way inclined to think of myself as a "hot," but ... would it kill guys to think of better pick up lines? Honestly, tonight the best one I heard was:

"Yo, this is my neighbor. He's a professional BADASS!" (I heard he's getting business cards made).

Then the second one probably couldn't even speak English, so he just grabbed my hand and refused to let me walk past him for a few fleeting seconds.

Therefore, I have decided to make a TOP 5 WORST PICK UP LINES list (thank you Rob Gordon for helping me come up with lists at all times....sorry I couldn't think of sleaziest pick up songs, that may be for a different--more sober--evening).
1. Did it hurt? ...When you fell from heaven?
---hey, dude, you were on the ugly tree and hit every fucking branch on the way down, so stop hitting on me...k?
2. Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
---yes, because calling me a whore will DEFINITELY make me want to do you! good job, friend!
3. I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
---that may be true...but probably because you're scaring all the better looking ones away.
4. Bond. James Bond.
---I know that's not you're name, and you're just not as good as Sean Connery. In fact, I'd probably take him at his present age before I'd even consider sleeping with you...GOODBYE!
5. Your place or mine?
---CLASSY.

Just for the record: "Hi" works pretty damn well and probably won't piss me off enough to write about.

No comments: