Friday, August 31, 2007

Things I shouldn't be thinking about yet

One of my best friends is getting married in less than a year. In fact, she received her proposal over this past summer, and she's just a junior. Anyway, tonight, I was looking at dresses on JCrew.com and found the most amazing brides maid dress...naturally, I called her into the room and asked her if she had begun looking yet, which she hadn't--I may have picked it out for her inadvertently, oh dear.

So, one thing led to another, and now here I am thinking about the songs that I want played at my wedding. Top 10 love songs of all time...GO:

1. Have a Little Faith In Me - John Hiatt
2. Amazed - Paul McCartney
3. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
4. She's Got A Way - Billy Joel
5. More Than Words - Extreme
6. At Last - Etta James
7. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
8. L-O-V-E or Everything - Michael Buble (I couldn't decide; I love him too much)
9. Night and Day - Cole Porter
10. Your Song - Elton John

Cheers to being engaged and underage, and hopefully she uses my wedding playlist...which I believe to be pretty damn effective. I'm crying just thinking about how much these songs make me wish I were in love. ...Oh, well.

No comments: