Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Prerecruitment: Get down and break a sweat!!!!

For the past week, my life has been a strange blur of song and dance rehearsals. People who don't go to the University of Southern California, or are completely removed from the Greek community, for that matter, stare at me blankly as try and explain what we actually do during prerecruitment. In fact, there's no real way to explain it in terms that would mean anything to anyone. You really have to see me in action out on the front lawn with my megaphone screaming, "WHERE ARE THOSE SMILES?," "LOUDER!," and "ONE MORE TIME!" to truly understand the extent of the craziness that goes into preparing for fall sorority recruitment at USC. As one of my friends says, "...it's different." And, oh, ... it is.

I feel like this music video will give further insight into my life to anyone who has been wondering about where I've disappeared to this past week. ...also, it makes me happy.



Now if only I could look like Kelly while I do my own dances...my life would be complete.

YOU WANNA GO A-CHI-O! (yeah, i just plugged my sorority on a blog...and I'm in no way ashamed of that).

No comments: