Thursday, August 16, 2007

Songs that will forever remind me of this summer

Well, prerecruitment starts tomorrow morning (actually, THIS morning) at 9:30, which means that my summer is OFFICIALLY over. Now, I come from a very musical family, and I tend to mark moments in my life by the songs that I associate with them. From age 12, I can pretty much connect a song to the boy I liked at the time, or my favorite movie that I couldn't stop watching because of the soundtrack.

Therefore, in honor of this summer, I have put together a top 10 list of songs that will forever remind me of the incredible summer of 2007...in chronological order, of course.

1. The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band --> the song that was playing when I first got my car
2. The Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman Theme Song ...too many nights spent watching netflix?
3. Lil Mama - Lip Gloss --> oh, the two glorious weeks Brandon was here
4. Plain White T-s - Hey There Delila
5. Madonna - Open Your Heart To Me
6. Zac Efron - Ladies Choice --> mmm, Zac Efron
7. Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn --> Rock of Love will go down in history as the best stripper reality show EVER!
8. Mariah Carey - Hero --> SUNDAY FUNDAY!!!
9. Prince - Raspberry Barret
10. Jesse McCartney - Beautiful

An eclectic list, no doubt...but I feel like it represents the 4 times I moved this summer, as well as everything in between.

No comments: