Thursday, August 23, 2007

The man, the legend...Zac Efron?

Now, I'm not one to brag BUT...I've been a fan of the lovely Zac Efron since he was on the horrible WB show, Summerland in 2004.

Now, all of a sudden, the boy is EVERYWHERE. I can't go outside without seeing a poster of Zac freaking Efron -- not that I'm complaining, or anything. Seriously, this boy wonder can do no wrong. Also--he's dreamy.

After finishing Summerland he moved straight onto High School Musical, the surprise made for TV hit which won 2 Emmy's and whose soundtrack broke Billboard records right and left. But did you know: Zac Efron was originally slated to play supporting role, Chad and Drew Seeley was to play the lead, Troy Bolton. Scheduling conflicts prevented Drew from participating even though he recorded most of the songs. Lucky break, Zac Efron...lucky break.

Now, he's Hollywood's new John Travolta (probably closeted gay and all). He's already been in a remake of one of my favorite musicals, Hairspray (yes, Zac Efron IS the ladie's choice) and has been signed to star as Ren in a remake of Footloose. Seriously, what's next?

So, I tried to look for the clip from High School Musical 2 that would explain the drama that surround him (love triangle with onscreen girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens and secondary star and love of my life Ashley Tisdale), but what I found was SO much better than that clip could ever be.

In fact, I just outed Zac Efron with these two clips:

1.


2.


Turns out Ashley should be the love of my life (cause she IS me), notice all the gay men she's surrounded herself with? Yeah...I thought so.

So, he may be gay -- but at least he's pretty!. Zac Efron: here's to you!

No comments: