Friday, August 17, 2007

The Grove: Haven For Celebrities

What is it about The Grove that celebrities flock to? Seriously, I think almost every time I've gone to a movie, or out to dinner, I've run into one of my favorite celebrities.

Could it be the "Disneyland for adults" feel of the cheesy cover bands and light up fountains? Or is it the delicious and diverse farmer's market that keeps them there? ...I'm not quite sure...but I'm not complaining.

In the past week, I have run into two of my favorite celebrities: Paul Rudd and Dominic Monaghan. Anyway, upon seeing these two celebrities, I realized that I'm the most star struck person in the entire world, and should probably NOT go into the entertainment industry (guess that makes my Comm with an entertainment industry emphasis useless...).

Ok, so I was on the phone when I almost crashed into Paul Rudd, but I could literally do nothing but stare. The man has some beautiful hair, I'm not going to lie. And then, when I saw Dominic, I wasn't completely sure, so I turned to the girl I was with--GRABBED her hand in a HUGE motion--and screamed out, OMG, is that Dominic Monaghan? Upon hearing his name, he looked back over his shoulder, saw me smiling at him, and smiled back...but, seriously--that's a bit embarrassing. Oh well.

I just enjoy celebrities...what can I say? And I'm going to keep going to The Grove, because apparently they enjoy me, too.

No comments: