Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My reputation precedes me!

So tonight I was informed that during Greek Week this year, one day will be a "World Series of Pop Culture" with each of the houses pairing up and competing.... and I was chosen to be my house's representative!

WOOHOO!

A dream come true. This will be my training for next year's World Series of Pop Culture, which my friends and I are planning on putting a team together for.

This shall be my greatest triumph. I just like that no one asked me; I was told that I was to be the house's representative because ... well, I just KNOW. In fact, yesterday (as a morale booster), we put out paper bags for people to write "I appreciate you.." statements into. I received one that said, "I love how your obsession with television and movies makes me care which celebrity baby is the cutest." Haha, what a compliment.

Hopefully my knowledge will serve me well in a few weeks!

No comments: